Old 25-10-2013, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Clematis from Taylors?

On 2013-10-25 10:48:41 +0100, Hugh Newbury said:

On 25/10/13 10:34, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:38:31 +0100, Hugh Newbury
wrote:

On 25/10/13 09:01, Martin wrote:

Charlie grows and sells Clematis.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/index.htm

I had no idea.

Charlie is too modest.

But I've just had a look and he doesn't stock the 2 I wanted.

So you are off the hook :-)

The reason I didn't know about Charlie is that Steph is a member of the
RHS and looked up the 2 clems we wanted, and Charlie's place was not on
the list she gave me. In fact there were only 2 sites in the UK that
had them both: the other had sold out of both, so Taylors was the sole
winner.

HTH

Hugh

Which did you get, Hugh? We got one called Lambton Park from Charlie
and it's one I've recommended to many people. It flowers prolifically
and even now is covered in a mass of fluffy seed heads and that
prolongs its 'usefulness' greatly. If you have room for another
Clematis, I recommend it highly.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com