Old 25-10-2013, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Clematis from Taylors?

On 2013-10-25 16:08:45 +0000, Hugh Newbury said:

On 25/10/13 11:08, Sacha wrote:

Which did you get, Hugh? We got one called Lambton Park from Charlie and
it's one I've recommended to many people. It flowers prolifically and
even now is covered in a mass of fluffy seed heads and that prolongs its
'usefulness' greatly. If you have room for another Clematis, I
recommend it highly.

Sacha, I've bought Flammula and Jouiniana Praecox. I might try your
(Charlie's) Lambton Park next time. Thanks anyway for the idea.

Hugh

C. flammula is *lovely*. We lost our pergola grown one to too much wet but
it's a beautiful Clematis. I don't know the other at all, so I'll look it
up.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com