Old 26-10-2013, 07:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mad Cow Mad Cow is offline

Default Weed of the week: Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)

In article , Grenou
iamhere@mostofthetime.? writes

Nice light and capture :-).
I don't call that a 'weed', a weed is a plant, usually wild, in the wrong
place.
In our garden it's always in the right place :-)
I grow Feverfew every year. When the plants start to look past their prime, I
cut them back for a second showing.
It's so cheery and easy to get on with and seeds itself everywhere, wonderful
value :-)

Thank you.

I let it stay in my garden a couple of years ago, though it didn't
persist, but I'm sure it's a weed where I took the picture.
--
Sue ]