Old 27-10-2013, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The approaching menace

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Good luck riding the storm guys.
Hope there are no calamities where you are.
The title of the Mastermind theme-tune seems appropriate.

Pam in Bristol

I've done as much as I can to batten down the hatches. Last time there were
winds of this predicted force I had a tree down in my garden.
The wind has been strengthening all day, I thought it would so I put my
washing machine on overnight, pegged the clothes out this a.m. and have got
all them all dry :-)

I'm expecting some damage if it materialises, let's hope it won't be as bad
as forecast.

Stay safe, folks

Tina in Leics