Old 27-10-2013, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Is this it?

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 17:45:39 +0100, Sacha wrote:

The wind is getting up quite a bit and the sky is very omnibus, getting
a darker grey by the minute.

The radar is howing it to be a bit damp in the southern end of the
country. The 1800 chart has a fairly non descript feature for this
storm, it'll have to deepen a lot and rapidly to give any serious
trouble.

It's likely to track south of us so we won't get much in the way of
wind or rain but we have had about 4" of that over the last few days
anyway. The latter part of next week might be more interesting as
the next atlantic complex sends lows across Scotland. Cold arctic air
looks as if it might get dragged in as well, 1st snows of the year
are sort of due end of Oct early Nov.

--
Cheers
Dave.