Old 28-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Willi_9 Willi_9 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspoul View Post
As i know epiphyll's is one of beautiful flower, can i have some more.
I try to post constantly 1 pic per week. The season for epiphyllums is May/June, new pictures will come then. Here's a little collection of thumbnails of photos I made over the years. They are all grown from seed. Hopefully I'll get some new ones to flower next year. Don't worry, you'll see them.
Attached Thumbnails
just one of my epiphyll's-epiphyllum_overview-0.jpg