Old 29-10-2013, 02:34 AM
Mary Richards's Avatar
Mary Richards Mary Richards is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadback[_3_] View Post
Sorry if this is considered OT, but I hope that a number of people here
have them. The comments on them all sing their praises, except for size.
Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how big they are, as I am not
certain they would fit onto my bird table? I am sorely fed up with
thieving squirrels. TIA
I have slowly created a backyard bird watching oasis for the past three years and since then I have been selling feeders too.

I know this one; Squirrel Stopper System is a little expensive but I really think it offers a great deal for the money.

It stands 8ft tall and can hold 8 different holders.