Old 30-10-2013, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Clematis update

On 10/30/2013 11:20 AM, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In ,
Nick wrote:

But we have agreed before that the privatisation of the ex-Royal
Mail means that you will be able to collect your mail from a
convenient local depot in any of Aberdeen, Perth or Fort William.
What more could you want? :-)

Ah, yes, one in Inverness as well! See? Your wishes granted!

Lovely - only 2 to 2 1/2 hours south of me. But I have an IV postcode,
so obviously it's not very far...