Old 30-10-2013, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Clematis update

In article ,
Janet wrote:

Historically and currently, the relationship
between the Highlands and Lowlands was and is not dissimilar to
that between the south east and the north of England.

I live in Scotland and have never observed heard or read anything to
confirm that separation exists within Scotland.

I sincerely hope that you aren't going to deny the historical
relationship! But let's stick to today.

I hear that quite a lot about England, too, from people who live
in the south-east - but not from those who live in the north. And
I have heard quite a lot of supporting evidence for my statement
from people who live in the remoter parts of the Highlands, as
well as having observed evidence myself.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.