Old 30-10-2013, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Clematis update

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message ...

In article ,
Janet wrote:

Historically and currently, the relationship
between the Highlands and Lowlands was and is not dissimilar to
that between the south east and the north of England.

I live in Scotland and have never observed heard or read anything to
confirm that separation exists within Scotland.

I sincerely hope that you aren't going to deny the historical
relationship! But let's stick to today.

I hear that quite a lot about England, too, from people who live
in the south-east - but not from those who live in the north. And
I have heard quite a lot of supporting evidence for my statement
from people who live in the remoter parts of the Highlands, as
well as having observed evidence myself.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Nick it's a well known fact amongst ex Service Association Reunion
organisers that to organise a reunion north of Stafford for example, it will
in general be poorly attended. Please note 'in general', however organise
one in the South and it will be well attended. We have had members fly south
from Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man.

Too cold North of the Watford Gap.

Mike

www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk