Old 30-10-2013, 11:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag's Shop Snag's Shop is offline

Default Taters ...and garlic

Gary Woods wrote:
"Snag" wrote:

I was
kinda surprised I didn't have a problem last summer . Must have been
because I didn't grow any of the stuff they really like .

I was told by a commercial farmer that you need to get the fencing up
early, because if the deer ever find out there's something good in
there, all bets are off.
/me/ who loves Bambi au vin.

Au vin is also a great way to tenderize . I make a marinade based on red
or sherry and olive oil with spices for the tougher cuts of beef , makes a
world of difference .
--
Snag
out in