Old 31-10-2013, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Walnuts

On 2013-10-31 14:59:20 +0000, David Hill said:

On 31/10/2013 10:05, 'Mike' wrote:
How long did it take your tree to start fruiting? We've planted 2 over
the years, the first only has a few after 20 years. (In fairness it was
nibbled nearly to the graft by deer shortly after planting. My fault.)
The second was a larger pole stage planted in 03, it just sat there for 8
years, with a few leaves but no stem growth. The past couple of years it
is starting to put on some size, but no signs of fruit yet.

A woman, a Dog and a Walnut tree,
The more you beat them the better they be.

Come over here and say that! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com