Old 31-10-2013, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Where have all the squirrels gone?

"Broadback" wrote in message
I have not seen a squirrel for months. Now I have put up squirrel proof
feeders, but I cannot imagine that would stop them from trying.
I saw that in a thread about walnuts that the squirrels had not been after
them. Have they all been wiped out, or at least decimated by a disease or
prey?

Saw one today in my garden so no prob with disease here.