Old 04-11-2013, 06:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default [OT] chocolate banana

On Monday, November 4, 2013 12:51:13 PM UTC-5, Derald wrote:
mj wrote:

On Sunday, November 3, 2013 11:48:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:

why isn't there a chocolate/banana candy bar?

Looks like an opportunity to me....

I don't know but you made me remember those lollypop things. They were really sticky and shaped in a rectangle. They came in bags with vanilla, chocolate and banana. They were also awful. Anyone else remember these?

MJ

"B-B-Bat". Sadly, they went the way of "Bonomo's 'Turkish' Taffy",

and "real" "Now and Later". AFAIK, "Mary Jane" is still around but she

is rarely seen on shelves in the part of US. I'm sure they all

contributed to generations of dentists' Porsche payments just

_replacing_ fillings....

--

Derald

USDA 9b

Peninsular FL, USA

No there is no sadly there for me. There were strawberry ones too I think. Glad to hear someone remembers.