Old 04-11-2013, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Where have all the squirrels gone?

On 2013-11-04 18:07:30 +0000, Christina Websell said:

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:54:02 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Broadback" wrote in message
I have not seen a squirrel for months. Now I have put up squirrel proof
feeders, but I cannot imagine that would stop them from trying.
I saw that in a thread about walnuts that the squirrels had not been after
them. Have they all been wiped out, or at least decimated by a disease or
prey?

Saw one today in my garden so no prob with disease here.

Unless it was large pink squirrel.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

???

Gin goggles joke, perhaps? Stress - joke!! You know - like pink
elephants etc.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com