Old 07-11-2013, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Where have all the squirrels gone?

"Roger Tonkin" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

I have not seen a squirrel for months. Now I have put up squirrel proof
feeders, but I cannot imagine that would stop them from trying.
I saw that in a thread about walnuts that the squirrels had not been
after them. Have they all been wiped out, or at least decimated by a
disease or prey?

Still a few around here, saw a squashed one on the
road today on way into town! They do seem to avoid
gardens where there are squirrel proof feeders,
presumably going for easier pickings elsewhere!

--
Roger T

Probably busy stashing up with acorns somewhere else.
I usually get a regular visitor but no sign of him/her yet.

Bill