Old 07-11-2013, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Annette Fisher Annette Fisher is offline

Default At the risk of being unpopular

Large amount snipped

We've enticed one lurker into the open. Any more out there? Please say
hello. We only really bite each other.

I lurk but I don't have experience and having read the comments in this
thread, it has been stated that people without experience are not
welcome, so I think it better I continue to lurk.

Now that would be a shame.

Been lurking for a long time now, just enjoying the gentle ebb and flow
of gardening topics, humour and general good feelings.

I'm what they call a silver surfer, and a silvered haired gardener who
sees the sense of "silly questions" I've asked a few in my time, and
learned a great deal from having them answered, but more importantly
expanded upon.

If anyone does not like the topic then why not feel free to introduce a
more weighty discussion, this is what groups are for surely.

Just my twopence worth.