Old 07-11-2013, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Hiding a garage

On 2013-11-07 15:48:28 +0000, Spider said:

On 07/11/2013 13:02, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
Our new bungalow has a detached concrete slab type of garage with an
asbestos roof. The roof is covered in green moss and so it doesn't
look so bad. The walls look awful as they just plain concrete. We want
something to cover the walls. So far we have one of those fast growing
vines and two virginia creepers growing up the walls but it would be
nice to have smething growing down from the moss covered roof. Any
ideas?

Just a thought, if you have a wall that gets the full sun then that's
just the place to grow peaches against, failing that for cover and fruit
why not plant Kiwi fruit (actinidia) there are some self fertile forms
available. They would love the extra heat reflected from the wall.