Old 07-11-2013, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default At the risk of being unpopular

Well Sacha, you certainly made this group come to life
today, revealing that there are many more lurkers(like
me) out there that only contribute occasionally.

I did subscribe a few weeks ago to a DIY group out of
curiousity (DIY is really a pet hate of mine - I just
get forced to do it!). I gave up after about a week,
as it was running at around 200 posts a day!

KEEP URG GOING I SAY

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales