Old 07-11-2013, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default At the risk of being unpopular

On 2013-11-07 19:41:29 +0000, Roger Tonkin said:

Well Sacha, you certainly made this group come to life
today, revealing that there are many more lurkers(like
me) out there that only contribute occasionally.

I did subscribe a few weeks ago to a DIY group out of
curiousity (DIY is really a pet hate of mine - I just
get forced to do it!). I gave up after about a week,
as it was running at around 200 posts a day!

KEEP URG GOING I SAY

What seems to have got lost in all the brouhaha is that my original
idea was to keep urg going by suggesting people look for new topics to
discuss.

There are only so many times one can be fascinated by a runner bean
failure, a lawnmower that doesn't, or mildew on Michaelmas daisies.
It's hardly any wonder numbers have dwindled to the downright pitiful.
So please delurk, all you present lurkers and put in your two pennorth!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com