Old 08-11-2013, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Bad winter coming - Exacta weather

On Fri, 08 Nov 2013 10:21:16 +0000, Ophelia wrote:

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 17:05:11 +0000, Ophelia wrote:

This came from a friend who runs a Transport business. Hope it will
be of some use!

snip apocalypse

It's being so cheerful as keeps 'em going.

lol long time since I've heard that

I am nearly sixty and am still too young to have heard it directly. Most
of my parent's generation, however, used it, and other ITMA catchphrases
with great regularity. Twenty million listeners! The other one still
often heard is "after you Claude". I suspect that like phrases from the
Authorised Version and BCP there are many who use them without knowing
where they come from. What will my generation's legacy be, I wonder? The
parrot sketch and fork-handles? There! back on topic!