Old 09-11-2013, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Bad winter coming - Exacta weather

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 15:15:11 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Malcolm" wrote in message

We didn't listen to much we were always quiet and reading books. The
only thing we listened to regularly was The Good Show! My Dad loved
it

Oops that would be the Goons!

I've just deleted the post I was writing to point that out :-)

g beat you to it .. Phew) Would you be a Goonie fan too? I have a
friend who has some old 75s records with the programmes on.

slow playing 78s?

errrr just testing ...
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/