Old 09-11-2013, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default At the risk of being unpopular

On 2013-11-09 09:27:20 +0000, Ophelia said:

"sacha" wrote in message
. While predictable weather would be lovely in many ways, when
I've experienced it over months, I just occasionally found myself longing
for a day when it wasn't inevitably sunny but there'd be a good English
downpour.

Oh how I missed that in India!!! I so know what you mean! Another
place we lived we never saw snow. Our first winter home and it
snowed, I was so entranced that I think I stood at that window nearly
all day. Soon get used to it again though

We always get excited about snow here, too. It doesn't happen every
year and not always in large quantities. When that happens, it does
lose its charm quickly!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com