Old 09-11-2013, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default At the risk of being unpopular

On Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:47:54 +0100, kay
wrote:

Logging in to multiple groups or forums is too much hassle for me.

I'm on two forums. Gardenbanter doesn't need you to log in to read, only
if you want to post, and you can set it up to store your password (OK if
you don't share your computer) so that logging in just means two clicks
to submit a post rather than one.

I don't use Gardenbanter as it's a copy of URG.

I'm not saying forums are better than usenet. There are some things they
do well, and some they do badly - like threading. If you have to make
the move, you can change your behaviour to make the effects less of a
nuisance.

I've no intention of ever making the move. I'll probably die using
Usenet.

Steve