Old 09-11-2013, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default OT Janet Tweedy

On 2013-11-09 22:25:35 +0000, Jake said:

On Sat, 9 Nov 2013 17:20:28 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard from her? I'm a little concerned
as I don't think she's posted here since August. I emailed her a few
weeks ago and got no reply.

I might add Dave Poole and Alan Holmes (though I think I know the
reason for the latter's absence).

David Pooledoes post here occasionally, we're in touch with him
personally and I see him frequently in a Facebook group. As to Alan, I
think you're probably correct though I have seen him post once or twice
to anothe group. Janet worries me because she posted here quite often
and I can't get hold of her and don't know how to get in touch with her
offspring. There may be another route I can try and I'll look at that,
as well.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com