Old 10-11-2013, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default At the risk of being unpopular

On 2013-11-09 09:32:36 +0000, Ophelia said:

"Derek" wrote in message

http://lincolnfuchsiasociety.info/

Ahh how is Lincoln these days? I miss it I used to live in Cherry
Willingham We had a nice garden there, not very big but it was the
first I'd ever had and I loved it

You know Ophelia I read this and thought of how much you've moved
around in your life and how little time you've had to establish a
garden and how badly you really do seem to want one. I may be terribly
wrong but it seems to me that this makes you tentative in a gardening
group. Please don't be. In fact, you're bringing a unique perspective
to this group that nobody else has. Your wish to create a garden is
there, wherever you settle down. If you're still on the move and can
have a window box or a couple of containers, you're gardening. Growing
stuff is gardening. That stuff may be a lettuce you cultivate for a
matter of weeks in a compost bag, or a tree you live with and watch for
30 years in your forever garden. ALL of it is gardening. So just go
ahead and garden your way and please, talk about it if you'd like to.
Your experience is quite different to that of most of us and its very
interesting.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com