Old 10-11-2013, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Is this it?

On 2013-11-10 12:29:20 +0000, Nick Maclaren said:

In article ,
sacha wrote:

And please don't be so rude. Extending a 'conversation' along natural
byways is hardly 'ridiculous'. The subject is hardly one of
earth-shattering importance but you're making an enormous issue out of
it.

The reason that I was doing so is that your postings were implying
that I did not know those facts, and that they negated my point;
i.e. that you were misrepresenting me, despite my explanations,
and I regard that as rude.

Shall we let this one drop? I apologise for the tone of my posting.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Mt goodness, Nick, I'm really horrified that you thought I was implying
you were lying. Certainly not, I assure you!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com