Old 10-11-2013, 06:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Coated Seeds Question

On Sunday, November 10, 2013 12:20:06 PM UTC-5, songbird wrote:

These are replacement seeds for the first ones that didn't germinate Out of a whole package of pepper seeds I have 2 that sprouted. I am still waiting for the

second round of tomatoes. Go figure

MJ

do you use heat pads under the seed trays?

songbird

No but it is warm in the house. I germinate in the house and then move things to the greenhouse. They are also under an Aero Garden light.
MJ