Old 10-11-2013, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default OT Janet Tweedy

On Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:00:19 AM UTC, kay wrote:

I've left a message on her answerphone, and emailed another ex-urgler to

see if they've heard from her.

Just got your message Kay, just back from Remembrance weekend in London and am of back to the deep countryside to house and dog sit for my Friend who came with me to Sacha's last year.

Have had lots of trouble changing from one computer to another with Thunderbird, it strips messages and/or hasn't brought over the news server settings. On top of that I have done several bouts of looking after various Labradors since august but it was so lovely that you missed me and bothered to get in contact.
I am not sure where Sacha's emails went, but thanks to her as well.
This year has been difficult with the weather and trying to get everything done and I ma now in the middle of several newsletters and calendars because no one understands when I say I am NOT HERE All a bit stressful but normal gardening duties should resume.

Thanks for missing me .......... the thought is appreciated AND we got a rousing applause from the crowds up at the Cenotaph today We were actually in the same hotel as the Poppy girls and several girls I know really well had been chosen to go on stage with their children or on their own so the whole hotel clapped and cheered the TV like mad much to the embarrassment of the new celebrities. In fact I think all those on the stage at the Albert hall were gusts at the hotel.

Janet