Old 10-11-2013, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RustyHinge RustyHinge is offline

Default At the risk of being unpopular

On 06/11/13 17:50, Sacha wrote:

How many more years can we discuss when to harvest runner beans or plant
garlic?

Ooooh, lots: what with global warming and the changes that will bring
we'll soon need tips on maintaining our mango tree and the passionfruit
vine.

For my part, I shall remain with Usenet - I just don't have the
bandwidth to go blogging or play around on Farcebook.

--
Rusty Hinge