Old 10-11-2013, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default OT Janet Tweedy

On 2013-11-10 15:31:56 +0000, Janet said:

On Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:00:19 AM UTC, kay wrote:

I've left a message on her answerphone, and emailed another ex-urgler to

see if they've heard from her.

Just got your message Kay, just back from Remembrance weekend in London
and am of back to the deep countryside to house and dog sit for my
Friend who came with me to Sacha's last year.
Have had lots of trouble changing from one computer to another with
Thunderbird, it strips messages and/or hasn't brought over the news
server settings. On top of that I have done several bouts of looking
after various Labradors since august but it was so lovely that you
missed me and bothered to get in contact.
I am not sure where Sacha's emails went, but thanks to her as well.
This year has been difficult with the weather and trying to get
everything done and I ma now in the middle of several newsletters and
calendars because no one understands when I say I am NOT HERE All a
bit stressful but normal gardening duties should resume.

Thanks for missing me .......... the thought is appreciated AND we got
a rousing applause from the crowds up at the Cenotaph today We were
actually in the same hotel as the Poppy girls and several girls I know
really well had been chosen to go on stage with their children or on
their own so the whole hotel clapped and cheered the TV like mad much
to the embarrassment of the new celebrities. In fact I think all those
on the stage at the Albert hall were gusts at the hotel.

Janet

Janet! How lovely to 'see' you, I really was getting worried when I
didn't hear after my email but I'm so glad Kay got through to you. We
watched the Remembrance Service at the Albert Hall last night and I did
think of you! It was a wonderful ceremony, as it is always and I got
through my usual quota of tissues. Hope your computer problems are
sorting themselves out, or have done so.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com