Old 11-11-2013, 10:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Coated Seeds Question

On Sunday, November 10, 2013 2:41:42 PM UTC-5, songbird wrote:

No but it is warm in the house. I germinate in the

house and then move things to the greenhouse. They

are also under an Aero Garden light.

on a table? on the floor? near a window? near

a door? near a heat vent?

it may not be warm enough, if you are going to keep

trying to germinate peppers and tomatoes a pad is

well worth the expense. if you were closer i'd give

you mine to try out to see what happens...

songbird

On a table near a large window. The house is always over 70 and I have no problem germinating other seeds. The Aero Garden is always full of something, Basil right now. I did actually notice a tomato that had come up yesterday so I guess there is hope
MJ