Old 13-11-2013, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default J. Parker Bulbs

"Frank Booth" wrote in message
o.uk...

On 2013-11-11 23:34:18 +0000, Frank Booth said:

"Frank Booth" wrote in message
o.uk...
Has anyome had any dealings with this company?

I ordered a fair quantity of bare rooted roses from them in early

October.
They say in their blurb that plants will be delivered Oct/Nov, but so

far
there's been a diquietening silence from them despite them happily

taking
my money.

http://www.jparkers.co.uk/plant-0001...rose-korresia/

Thamks for replies. Probably worrying about nothing but I never know

with
internet companies who seem to take their time fulfilling orders whom
I havem't dealt with before. Had a few bad experiences before.

Interesting comment that the exceptional mild spell may have delayed

lifting
of roses this year. I've noticed that roses are still not dormant yet.

It happens a lot with all sorts of things. People are keen to get hold
of a bare root something but nothing will be ready until the leaves are
gone. You have nothing to worry about with Parkers.
--

Thanks for that. It is about six weeks now since I submitted my order to
them. I will get concerned if they don't arrive by late November. I'll

Its also perhaps worth pointing out that they lift and dispatch in strict
order of orders received, 6 weeks ago is relatively late so yours won't be
in the first batch to go out, but as Sacha says you can relax,
--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs