Old 14-11-2013, 04:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default still going

Ecnerwal wrote:
songbird wrote:

Ecnerwal wrote:
Need to find time and energy to plant garlic, pronto. Where from, I have
no idea.

farmer's markets? co-op? they may not have any but they
might know someone who does.

Heh. I HAVE the garlic (harvested in August) - I need to FIND the time
and energy ;-)

good luck. the weather is supposed to get warmer the rest of
the week so that may help a bit. i'll have several hundred lbs of
shredded wood and leaves and the last few gardens to contemplate.
i'm not sure i'll do a thing until i actually do it these days.
all of my plans for yesterday went out the window and tomorrow is
now scheduled... good thing none of this is critical.

songbird