Old 14-11-2013, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter James[_6_] Peter James[_6_] is offline

Default Well that's the end of the Dahlias

Roger Tonkin wrote:

snipped
What do other people do, from my point of view the
easier the better!

Here in Cornwall I was talking to an elderly very experienced gardener
who tells me that he leaves his in the ground but covered with fleece or
sacking to protect them from the frost. He tells me he's done this for
50 years, and can see no reason to alter his gardening practice.

Peter

--
-
The e-mail address obviously doesn't exist. If it's essential