Old 14-11-2013, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Jasminum fruticans

"Sacha" wrote in message
That's what we think it is but does anyone know better?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93694401@N03/10855603815/
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

I would be more inclined to J. subhumile, I think fruiticans has more
pointed leaves. subhumile is quite variable as a species and some varieties
of it have have species synonyms applied like heterophyllum and
diversifolium.

NB sunhumile is a different species to humile (of revolutum fame)

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Yours looks most like Jasminum subhumile var glaricorymbosum