Old 14-11-2013, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default any prevailing opinion on EM?

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:18:42 +0000, Spider wrote:

Forgive me, David, but I think you may have confused my link with
Emery's original link, which was about a Japanese warship.
I've just clicked on my youtube link and it does refer to EM. Have
another go.

Whoops, Japanese warship eh? Sorry about that. Spider your link was
fine. Seemed like a bit of salesmanship, though I did see in Boskoop a
marked difference between seedlings treated with EM and those that
weren't.

You can get what I was attempting to post by searching wikipedia for
"effective microorganism".

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy