Old 15-11-2013, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RustyHinge RustyHinge is offline

Default Another one six feet under

On 30/06/13 19:10, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 23:12:30 +0100, RustyHinge
wrote:

On 29/06/13 18:52, Judith in England wrote:

I was replying to a message which happened to be cross-posted - therefore my
response needed to be cross-posted.

That's as logical as saying 'he put his head in the fire, so I needed to
as well'.

You don't *need* to crosspost.

Crossposting does have its uses,but I see no creditable reason to
crosspost between URG and URC

Rubbish - the original post and claim was made in both groups - it was
therefore sensible to reply in both groups. If you want to moan - then moan
at the person who made the first cross-post.

Why not get together with Sacha and change the charter?

I wonder what weed would sprout if we buried the so-called 'Judith' six
feet under?

--
Rusty Hinge