Old 16-11-2013, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RustyHinge RustyHinge is offline

Default Owls

On 16/11/13 18:29, sacha wrote:

That would make sense from what I was hearing at about 4am today. I may
have to sue these birds for avian-induced exhaustion! There was quite a
long call from one of them and then a short call that was almost a
query, if we go into Beatrix Potter land. They're extremely vocal just
now.

Beatrix Potter was an extremely able naturalist, and illustrated
severalbooks - I have a mushroom book (surprise-surprise!) illustrated
by her.

--
Rusty Hinge