Old 16-11-2013, 10:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hench Hench is offline

Default snap dragons still snapping

On 11/15/2013 4:19 PM, Gus Overton wrote:
It was 25 degrees couple days ago, but plants are still green and 5 flowers on a couple. Tomato plants have given up the ghost, but snap dragons are still hanging tough. Is that normal?

btw, my sister showed me why they have that name. Asked 3 or 4 other relatives, and none of them knew either till she showed them.

25 is pretty hot. I would have thought they would thrive on that temp.
They usually do well over 15 degrees in our garden. I find they wilt
once you reach 30 degrees or the middle of July heat.