Old 16-11-2013, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default At the risk of being unpopular

On 2013-11-10 17:19:23 +0000, RustyHinge said:

On 06/11/13 17:50, Sacha wrote:

How many more years can we discuss when to harvest runner beans or plant
garlic?

Ooooh, lots: what with global warming and the changes that will bring
we'll soon need tips on maintaining our mango tree and the passionfruit
vine.

For my part, I shall remain with Usenet - I just don't have the bandwidth
to go blogging or play around on Farcebook.

I didn't suggest anyone did - honest. Only that it's a Good Thing to bring
new subjects for discussion in urg and that blogs are one way of finding
them. So are newspapers, magazines and chat with non-urg friends! But I
do feel this one has now been done to death. I've explained and
re-explained, grovelled apologetically and explained again
Idon'tknowhowmanytimes! So finally, I hope - I AM NOT SUGGESTING URG
MIGRATES TO ANYWHERE OR BECOMES OTHER THAN WHAT IT IS. WITH ADDED
INTEREST.
--

You absolutely did. Unless I misunderstood.

www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
www.helpforheroes.org.uk