Old 17-11-2013, 12:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hench Hench is offline

Default snap dragons still snapping

Gus Overton wrote:
On Saturday, November 16, 2013 6:04:08 PM UTC-5, David Hare-Scott

I wonder if you two are talking about degrees C, degrees F or one of
each.......

Only use US American degrees where I live.

There is no such scale and this is not where you live but an
international forum. It is peculiar to the USA that so many citizens
think what they do is normal, even universal, but in fact it is not so.
Just as we need to allow for differences in gardening custom ( eg,
naming plants such as pumpkins) I think being explicit about
measurements is useful for good communications.

If the OP would have typed the letter F, then i would have realised.

Of course I run into this problem on the cooking forums too.