Old 17-11-2013, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default All ABOUT THE New EU Seed Law Updated November 2013

I'd have thought that the RHS would have had something to say about it.

It was mentioned in the last issue of The Garden. Unfortunately it
didn't look like informed commentary.

Do you mean the piece by Lia Leendertz? Not sure if that was the last
issue. But I did think that it gave a good perspective from the amateur
gardener's pov. No? There was an editorial on it too.

This item is a good overview of the thing
http://www.hortweek.com/news/1211444...ding-industry/