Old 19-11-2013, 03:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default yippee rain!

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Last week a couple of solid falls now overnight 104 mm. This is after 3
months without one fall more than a spit. I may get some fresh goodies
from the garden for Xmas after all. The pasture has greened-up, the
horses are smiling....

Congratulations. You must have got some of the weather that hit Sydney and
ended up all over the news. What a bunch of wimps. We love rain events
even if they do nearly always result in our gutters overflowing and thus
flooding our sun room.

We had great rain a few days before and it turned the paddocks green and the
world looked new washed and less crisp underfoot.