Old 19-11-2013, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default interesting site: flora of Czech republic

On 19/11/2013 19:30, Emery Davis wrote:
This site contains many beautiful photos, for example irises found in the
Czech republic. I found it looking at for a maple photo (A. divergens)
so here's the link to the maple section.

I found it easiest to navigate using chrome, and setting automatic
translation of Czech to English.

Lots of the plants are of course perfectly adaptable to our climate, so
perhaps a good place to get ideas...

-E

Now where did you hide that link, Emory? ;-)

--

Jeff