Old 19-11-2013, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default interesting site: flora of Czech republic

On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:55:42 +0000, Jeff Layman wrote:

On 19/11/2013 19:30, Emery Davis wrote:
This site contains many beautiful photos, for example irises found in
the Czech republic. I found it looking at for a maple photo (A.
divergens) so here's the link to the maple section.

I found it easiest to navigate using chrome, and setting automatic
translation of Czech to English.

Lots of the plants are of course perfectly adaptable to our climate, so
perhaps a good place to get ideas...

-E

Now where did you hide that link, Emory? ;-)

Classic, eh?

http://flora.upol.cz/fotogalerie/inf...cuminatum.html

Sorry about that.

--