Old 20-11-2013, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tree Kill

"ag.richards" wrote in message
Hi My neibours tree is taking over, my side of the fence is lifting next
will be the shed is there anything I can do on my side like feeding the
roots with something it's taken over my raised bed as well can't grow
anything it;s just full of roots.
Any Ideas what to do Thx in advance.T.R.

I would suggest that you have chat with your neighbours, doing anything to
the tree even if its legal will cause bad feelings and make both your lives
a misery.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs