Old 20-11-2013, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Tree Kill

On 2013-11-20 14:23:02 +0000, Charlie Pridham said:

"ag.richards" wrote in message
Hi My neibours tree is taking over, my side of the fence is lifting
next will be the shed is there anything I can do on my side like
feeding the roots with something it's taken over my raised bed as well
can't grow anything it;s just full of roots.
Any Ideas what to do Thx in advance.T.R.

I would suggest that you have chat with your neighbours, doing anything
to the tree even if its legal will cause bad feelings and make both
your lives a misery.

And it may be worth a *gentle* hint that his and your insurers will
take a very dim view if he does nothing and damage is caused to your
property or his.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com