Old 20-11-2013, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Potatoes - thank you.

On 20/11/2013 16:19, Derek Turner wrote:
On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:10:32 +0000, Spider wrote:

I've often come close, but I've heard there's not much crop for the
effort. Is that what you find?

Not a heavy cropper but an exquisite taste

Also take the prize as the most difficult to peel!

I could live with the exquisite taste; not sure about the faffy peeling.
Can they just be scrubbed and cooked in their skins? Even more
flavour, if so.

I have read somewhere that there's now a cross between PFA and another
potato, creating a good-tasting potato with less tricky peeling. Have
you heard of this, or even tried it?
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London