Old 20-11-2013, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Potatoes - thank you.

In article ,
Spider wrote:

Well, that sounds a lot easier. I may yet yield to temptation.

I can recommend them (PFA, that is).

So far (fingers crossed), I haven't had a blight problem. I grow all my
potatoes in huge tubs, which seems to make them very clean soilwise,
slugwise and disease-wise. Hopefully, I can also cultivate PFAs without
problems. I'll read up on them. Thanks for your advice.

Blight is airborne, so tubs aren't relevant. But they could help
against many other things.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.